PDA

View Full Version : Camaster open for business?

Art Mann
01-30-2014, 9:38 AM
Does anyone know if Camaster is open for business today. I am supposed to pick up my Stinger but nobody is answering the phone. I am afraid they may still be closed due to weather.

Jerome Stanek
01-30-2014, 10:31 AM
Why not ask on the camaster forum

Art Mann
01-30-2014, 11:20 AM
I did but didn't get an immediate response. I know that Gary Campbell and possibly other Camheads also monitor Sawmill Creek and I was hoping they might notice. I have since found out from Gary that the roads in the area are closed this morning and nobody is there. I am now hoping to get over there tomorrow because the weather is supposed to be really nice.

Jerome Stanek
01-30-2014, 12:46 PM
Can't understand that as Jim, Joey and Gary monitor that site like hawks.

Mick A Martin
01-30-2014, 12:47 PM
Art, CAMaster is closed today due to bad weather, they are hoping to be open tomorrow ..... if not Monday

Art Mann
01-30-2014, 2:05 PM
Can't understand that as Jim, Joey and Gary monitor that site like hawks.

I think there were some very unusual circumstances in Cartersville early this morning. The fact that Camaster monitors their support system so closely is one reason why I decided to go with them. I have posted on the Camaster forum and emailed Jim and Joey and they always get back in a matter of minutes. I wonder how they can do that and get anything else done.

I was very anxious to contact someone this morning because I was planning to leave here for Cartersville within the next few minutes but I didn't want to go without confirming the pickup. I hadn't heard just how bad the roads were.