PDA

View Full Version : Promotional products suppliers

Patrick Licata
01-28-2014, 5:23 PM
Hello Creekers,With the seemingly "billions and billions" of companies producing promotional products out there, is there a "go to" company (or a few) that you would use as your main source that you can send their catalogs out to your customers?Obviously just one or 2 don't cover all promo products, not to mention price difference, but I would think that maybe there is a couple that are the "standard".Thanks for your input.Patrick

Pete James
01-28-2014, 6:00 PM
If you are new to the business, you need to join Distributor Central (free) or SAGE or ASI.

Patrick Licata
01-28-2014, 9:49 PM
I joined Dist. Central. However, I need to be able to give out catalogs to my customers. I know many of the manufacturers produce catalogs to give to customers but I'm trying to find the 2 or 3 top ones so to speak.

Pete James
01-29-2014, 8:34 AM
Ask 100 distributors and you may get 100 different answers. I suggest you look at the ratings and request a catalog from companies with a 4 to 5 star rating and see which product lines best fit the needs of you and your customers. What works for me may suck for you. As a matter of fact, I never send out catalogs. I rely completely on our websites.