PDA

View Full Version : Noden Inlay Razor

Paul Kane
01-26-2014, 11:07 AM
Has anyone on this Forum, ever used the above Tool,the Noden Inlay Razor ? I would like too see some images of work done with this tool. I do not think he ships Internationally? and as I live in Belfast ,Ireland,I was wondering ,would anyone know of any other outlets in America, who would ship this product too me? Or, would anyone on this Forum be selling one,and we could make arrangement for Payment and Delivery? I would greatly appreciate if someone could kindly help me out on this one.

Yours Kindly Paul

Jamie Buxton
01-26-2014, 11:12 AM
Here's a thread from a couple years ago. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?143794-Noden-Inlay-Razor’s&highlight=Noden

Paul Kane
01-26-2014, 11:45 AM
Thanks Kindly,Would you know of any outlets in America who would ship the tool internationally?

Jamie Buxton
01-26-2014, 1:02 PM
Thanks Kindly,Would you know of any outlets in America who would ship the tool internationally?

I believe Woodcraft ships internationally. http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2085593/42689/Noden-Inlay-Razor.aspx

Paul Kane
01-26-2014, 4:31 PM
checked out ,looks like they ship internationally ok, Thanks a lot ,Gentleman

Jim Matthews
01-26-2014, 5:32 PM
I have seen this in use, and it's VERY clever.

If you make multiple inlays, there's little out there to rival the design.
I particularly like the way it uses basic straight razor blade, which you can
press into any shape you like, with a bandsawn block.

It's not the sort of thing I do in my shop, but it was VERY clever.

You might also want to drop the inventor a line about his twin router set up for trimming bands to a given width and radius.

Paul Kane
01-26-2014, 6:50 PM
I have seen this in use, and it's VERY clever.

If you make multiple inlays, there's little out there to rival the design.
I particularly like the way it uses basic straight razor blade, which you can
press into any shape you like, with a bandsawn block.

It's not the sort of thing I do in my shop, but it was VERY clever.

You might also want to drop the inventor a line about his twin router set up for trimming bands to a given width and radius.
Thanks Kindly for your help, I must check out this Twin Router Principle,sounds interesting,I'll try You Tube.