PDA

View Full Version : Corel x6 fillet / scallop / chamfer

Chris J Anderson
01-24-2014, 10:10 PM
Howdy to All,
Just wondering if other Corel X6 users no longer have the 'fillet / scallop / chamfer' tool in the 'Window / Dockers' List ?
Not sure when mine disappeared, maybe when I upgraded months ago.
I know its now on the top of the screen when I have a rectangular shape selected.

I used to be able to use the tool to apply changes to just one corner of an object, by using the tool from the dockers window, but now I can't seem to place the tool there.

Any thoughts, or am I missing the point somewhere ?
Again - I know I can use it on the top menu when I have a rectangle selected.

Cheers,Chris

Steve Morris
01-25-2014, 7:54 AM
Window/Dockers/FilletScallopChamfer - puts it in the docked bar for me, hope it helps

Mike Chance in Iowa
01-25-2014, 1:34 PM
Still there for me too. There are about 30 items in my Dockers list and the Fillet/Scallop/Chamfer is near the bottom of the list.

Chris J Anderson
01-25-2014, 6:33 PM
Thanks for that, exactly what I needed,
now I know it's a setting or something, it's definitely not in my dockers list.

Cheers,
Chris

Glen Monaghan
01-26-2014, 11:43 AM
Try clicking the menu bar entry "Windows" (next to "Help"), moving your mouse down to "Dockers" and clicking on "Fillet/Scallop/Chamfer" in the fly-out submenu. That should restore it to your docker tabs.

(doh... that's what Steve Morris said in the very first reply...)

Chris J Anderson
01-27-2014, 2:40 AM
heres my dockers list below---

I have tried looking ion Menu commands etc, and have found the Menu control for 'Window/Dockers' but there is no way to list what is in the dockers window :(

Any help appreciated,

I'm using Coreldraw V16.4.0.1280

Cheers,
Chris

Mike Chance in Iowa
01-27-2014, 4:27 PM
My list is the same except... right after your Object Coordinates, I have 3 more items: Shaping, Fillet/Scallop/Chamfer, and Join Curves. I think you subscribed to Corel as you have QR Codes & Resources where I do not have those.

I am on v16.4.0.1280.

I did a quick search last night and saw that some other people had problems with missing different dockers after they did an update. These were people who had custom workspaces. I think I breathed too many fumes today. I can't remember the exact solution ... I think they had to F8 Corel to reset to defaults and then copy a backup copy of their workspace to recover their dockers.

Chris J Anderson
01-28-2014, 9:34 AM
Thanks Mike,
I will,look into that reset option, your info is appreciated.

QR codes etc are just macro's that I have purchased.

Cheers,
Chris