PDA

View Full Version : Felder owners group

Jim Andrew
01-23-2014, 12:11 PM
How long does it take the fog to notify you after you register? Registered last saturday, still waiting for the email so I can check it out. You Hammer owners say there is a good setup guide on there, and the salesman told me the directions you get with the machine are crap, so if this doesn't happen, could someone forward me a link?

Jeff Monson
01-23-2014, 12:15 PM
How long does it take the fog to notify you after you register? Registered last saturday, still waiting for the email so I can check it out. You Hammer owners say there is a good setup guide on there, and the salesman told me the directions you get with the machine are crap, so if this doesn't happen, could someone forward me a link?

Jim, it seems to take a few days to get registered. If you get me your email, I have some Hammer docs in pdf that I can get you.

Rod Sheridan
01-23-2014, 12:46 PM
Jim, which machine do you need a guide for?

Regards, Rod.

Erik Loza
01-23-2014, 2:48 PM
If it's anything like the Minimax Owner's Group, which is also on Yahoo, new applications go into a queueu which one of the Administrators must manually approve. So, it really depends on how often the Mods log in and check that stuff.

Erik Loza
Minimax USA

Jim Andrew
01-23-2014, 5:54 PM
Thanks for the replys, Jeff I will pm you if I don't hear from them in a few days. I have a K3 Winner on order. Supposed to be here in 2 or 3 weeks.

Rod Sheridan
01-24-2014, 12:09 PM
Hi Jim, do you need an assembly guide or an alignment guide?

The assembly guides you can even get from youtube, here are the links for those..........Rod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA_xwLXntb4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFeLsttfjZA

Jim Andrew
01-24-2014, 1:20 PM
Thanks Rod, will check them out.

Rod Sheridan
01-24-2014, 2:17 PM
You're welcome Jim, you will enjoy your new machine.

What sort of features did you order?

Does it have scoring, dado, outrigger etc?

Regards, Rod.

Wakahisa Shinta
12-06-2014, 9:24 PM
I am resurrecting this thread. I've sent two subscription requests to the Yahoo! Felder group. The first one expired after 14 days. The current request is about a week old. So far, I have not heard anything from the group's moderator/owner. Does anyone know if the group is active or dead?

David Kumm
12-06-2014, 9:54 PM
Group is still active and has been posting. Don't know why they are slow to respond. Dave

Jim Andrew
12-07-2014, 8:44 AM
The group never did respond to my email wish to join, I asked the Felder salesman, he told me to call the tech support, someone there knew someone who hooked me up.

Jim Andrew
12-07-2014, 8:52 AM
I assumed when I received the saw that I would need to check blade alignment etc before starting to use the saw, and asked the salesman about those instructions, and he said it is " ready to go". Just use the saw. I tried it and he was correct. No need to go over measurements. I bought the 79 x 48" saw, it comes with the outrigger and scoring blade. I did not order the dado blade, as the site says you can find blades that fit the saw in the US, so figured I would pick up the blades here. I did buy Tenryu blades from Carbide Processors, so far they have not offered a dado blade, but plan to get one soon.

Rick Fisher
12-08-2014, 12:20 PM
The Tenryu dado blade is exceptional.