PDA

View Full Version : Anodised Aluminium Mobile Phone Covers

Bryan Jater
01-22-2014, 3:18 PM
Hi Folks, I sell Trotec machines here in the UK and I am trying to assist a potential new customer. The customer is looking for Anodised Phone covers and wants to buy them wholesale. I guess any supplier of phone covers which Co2 well will be of interest. A UK based supplier would be magic but a supplier anywhere would useful. Thanks in advance, Bryan

Dan Hintz
01-22-2014, 7:06 PM
Wholesale likely means a Chinese supplier... try Alibaba.

Tim Bateson
01-22-2014, 7:27 PM
JDS Industry now sells them. Unfortunately they didn't have enough foresight to stock them for the top selling Galaxy. The only covers they sell are for the iphone. :mad:

Kev Williams
01-22-2014, 9:34 PM
Since the "I"-everything came out, I've had probably a dozen or more guys with their brainstorm hats on show up with prototypes of accessories for every electronic gadget under the sun, and big plans for spending the millions they're going to make...

The problem: before they ever get their accessory off the ground, the part the accessory is supposed to fit is remodeled. Not fun spending thousand$ of $ tooling up only to have your product obsolete before you sell the first one..

Seems the only constant in electronics these days is change.