PDA

View Full Version : Resizing pictures on an iPad

Malcolm Schweizer
01-22-2014, 7:16 AM
Hello all,

I have tried a few different applications for resizing pictures on the iPad, but they all just reduce the quality to a pixelated mess. Are there any programs to resize images to keep them the same quality but just smaller? I shoot a lot in high res so when I post a pic here it is way too big for forum limits.

Thanks in advance,

Malcolm

Dick Latshaw
01-22-2014, 9:49 AM
Adobe has a Lightroom app for the iPad in the works. Should do anything you might want to do (unless you are a Photoshop user). Supposed to be released 'real soon'.:)

Malcolm Schweizer
01-22-2014, 10:11 AM
That is good to know. I have the Photoshop app but it does not have a resize function- only a crop function.

Michael Weber
01-22-2014, 10:17 AM
Not sure what your looking for exactly but I recently downloaded an app named "BatchResizer" I used to resize some shots posted to another forum and to email.

Malcolm Schweizer
01-22-2014, 10:26 AM
I tried Batch Resizer, but when it resizes it loses the quality and pixelated. Basically it just appears to combine pixels and if you resize something to 1/4 the size you end up with a very pixelated image. On the PC, to contrast, if you resize the image you get a smaller image but keep the quality.