PDA

View Full Version : A few more pics

Jeff Nicol
01-15-2014, 9:05 PM
Here are some of the new stuff and unfinished. There is a bowl full of ornaments, a HF out of silver maple with a big hole in it, a couple of NE mallets out of ash and black walnut, BE hollow form withvoids and walnut top ring then the last one is an Alder burl HF wih voids.

Thanks for looking,

Jeff

Thom Sturgill
01-15-2014, 9:14 PM
Nice collection Jeff. Glad to see you posting.

Dick Mahany
01-15-2014, 9:23 PM
Jeff, you do some great stuff.........waiting for the final results to be very cool :)

Joseph M Lary
01-15-2014, 9:26 PM
Jeff nice to see you post some pics ,I shouldn't talk I haven't posted any in a long time.been doing a lot of looking E mail me your address I got you a nice pic of holly,and I cant find your address.

Leo Van Der Loo
01-15-2014, 9:34 PM
Hello Jeff, it is good to see you are still able to turn out some interesting pieces al the while enjoying the next generation, enjoy, life is short and us, not so tough after all :cool: 280019

Jeff Nicol
01-16-2014, 8:56 PM
Thanks guys, It has been a battle between my worn out body and life in general but one day at a time and one foot in front of the other.

Getting a cold now and hope it is not a long lasting thing, seems like a lot of folks are getting some bug or another.

Thanks again,

Jeff