PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly 3 hp cyclone

Ralph Steffey
06-12-2005, 7:15 PM
Well my new 3 hp cyclone finally arrived off the slow boat from china friday and I got it unboxed and most of the stand built today. It arrived in perfect shape and I will post Pictures and a review after I get it all set up but if weight means anything I am going to be impressed this thing is heavy and very well built. I could not bring myself to pay grizz 200 dollars for that flimsey stand so I am building my own out of plywood and 2x2 after all it is for woodworking rite.

Mike Cutler
06-12-2005, 8:28 PM
Nice, very nice. I'm sure the 3HP Griz will meet your needs, be sure and post a pic when you get it together.

Allan Johanson
06-12-2005, 8:44 PM
Sweet. It should perform similar to the big Bill Pentz cyclone. You're gonna love it! :D

Cheers,

Allan

Kurt Voss
06-12-2005, 9:37 PM
Congrats Ralph,

I've got the same DC coming, Griz says about the end of June. I ordered mine early April - do you recall about when you ordered yours? I spent a few hours this weekend getting my duct run in anticipation of having it in the next couple of weeks. I sprang for the steel stand - it's pretty substantial 85 lbs of nicely painted angle iron that arrived in perfect shape last week. I'll look forward to hearing your experience and seeing the pics!

Ralph Steffey
06-13-2005, 6:02 AM
Kurt I ordered mine in march and it just came in June.