PDA

View Full Version : Mark Stutz Has A New Gloat!

Tyler Howell
06-12-2005, 11:44 AM
I'll let him tell you about it. But I did get to share in the excitement when Mark stopped buy for a visit. We talked about family, work, favorite past times and that universal subject that draws us all together WW.
Truly a delight, I was pleased to finally meet our friend from St Louis.
It was helpful to see my shop set-up through somebody else's eyes and get some tips on my home remuddling projects.
I'm anxious to hear how he liked the restaurant I recommended. One of my favorites.
Looking forward to encounters with more Creekers.
Thanks for Stopping bye Mark.

Lee DeRaud
06-12-2005, 11:52 AM
"Home remuddling"...I can see that phrase getting a lot of use around my house.:p

Karl Laustrup
06-12-2005, 12:36 PM
And I thought I was the only "muddler", re or otherwise. ;) :D

Nice to see I have company, Tyler. :D :D

Karl

Jim Becker
06-12-2005, 1:21 PM
Now, that sounds like a nice visit...and a future gloat, too. Kewel!

(Alterative SMC avitars attached!)

Brian Hale
06-12-2005, 2:04 PM
Is that a bullet on the brick wall behind you guys??????

Brian

Steve Stube
06-12-2005, 8:43 PM
Looks like a damper control for the hearth.

Jeff Sudmeier
06-13-2005, 8:04 AM
Is that a bullet on the brick wall behind you guys??????

Brian
That was exactly what I was thinking!!

Kelly C. Hanna
06-13-2005, 8:13 AM
Sounds like a good visit, what kind of food did the restaurant have? I love to eat!

Jason Tuinstra
06-13-2005, 10:51 AM
That was exactly what I was thinking!!

Me Three. Sounds like you had a nice visit!

Mark Stutz
06-14-2005, 8:49 AM
First chance I've had to visit The Creek since I saw Tyler. Thanks for posting the PIC, since I'm not at home. We had a wonderful visit, though as usual, too short. I'm sure I imposed on him although he is too kind and nice to admit it. I was'nt sure how long it would be before I got back to Minnesota, becuase my main reason for being there was coming to a close. I'ts hard to believe that I'm now the father of a college graduate! My son graduated from Carleton College this past weekend. Tyler and I had tried to hook up before and it hadn't worked out.

And yes, we had a great, no, fantastic meal at one of Tyler's local eating establishments. Thanks for the suggestion!

When I get home I'll post a larger picture of the fireplace and mantel, as it's all his handiwork. This place is going to be great when finished, and I'm sure we'll get a pictorial tour. :D

AS many have said before, never pass on the chance to meet up with a fellow Creeker.

Mark

John Miliunas
06-14-2005, 10:10 AM
Looks and sounds to me like you gents had a great time and nice visit!:) Mark, you are obviously now privy to many of the talents this Tyler character is blessed with! Among other things, probably one of the MOST well-natured folks I've ever had the privilege of meeting!:D I can't wait to see some of those pics and, even more so, the complete house tour when Tyler gets a bit closer to completion!:) :cool: