PDA

View Full Version : Mini Monster

Brian Libby
01-06-2014, 6:57 PM
Just received my Mini Monster!

Roger Chandler
01-06-2014, 7:26 PM
Nice setup you have there Brian! Congrats on your acquisition of the mini monster as well!

charlie knighton
01-06-2014, 8:09 PM
congratulations, enjoy

Brian Brown
01-06-2014, 8:51 PM
Nice! I am looking forward to your review after you have tried it. I thought about getting one once, then I looked in my wallet, and the thought passed. I am curious however why you got the Mini Monster, rather than the Monster. I see that Mustard in the background, and i think the Monster would work for both large and small pieces on that lathe, whereas you will be limited to just small pieces on the Rikon. Not questioning your decision, just curious why. Maybe you are using the Mustard for a dedicated buffing station. :D

Brian Libby
01-06-2014, 9:49 PM
Nice! I am looking forward to your review after you have tried it. I thought about getting one once, then I looked in my wallet, and the thought passed. I am curious however why you got the Mini Monster, rather than the Monster. I see that Mustard in the background, and i think the Monster would work for both large and small pieces on that lathe, whereas you will be limited to just small pieces on the Rikon. Not questioning your decision, just curious why. Maybe you are using the Mustard for a dedicated buffing station. :D

I have the Jamieson set up (with the jumbo bar) for the Mustard and I got the Mini for portability. I sometimes will take the Rikon to demos.

Fred Belknap
01-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Nice I think you will like it. Looks like the only difference is the base.

Brian Brown
01-06-2014, 10:26 PM
I have the Jamieson set up (with the jumbo bar) for the Mustard and I got the Mini for portability. I sometimes will take the Rikon to demos.

Ahhh. That makes sense.

Vince Welch
01-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Congradulations Brian!
I just got a Monster setup myself and I think it is a awesome system! I think you'll love it!

Vince

Gus Dundon
01-10-2014, 3:15 PM
Great buy. Nice looking monster! Enjoy your new tool.