PDA

View Full Version : New Printer ordered also!!!

Fred Ball
01-05-2014, 7:05 AM
Took the plunge and ordered a Roland VersaCamm 540i. Have some ideas that hopefully will give me a good return on my investment. Can anyone recommend a good software package to design vehicle windows and wraps? Thanks.

Joe Pelonio
01-05-2014, 2:42 PM
I believe that printer comes with the VersaWorks RIP software, so all you need is a graphics program powerful enough to handle the file size. I have done many wraps but never bought a printer because I have a guy that does just printing and uses me for laser work. We even trade at times. He is using Adobe Illustrator for the artwork and AVA RIP for his HP printers.

Scott Shepherd
01-10-2014, 9:43 PM
Congratulations Fred! That's a nice machine. I've looked at them as well. Really well built machines and they have a great reputation. I think you'll be really happy. Can't wait to see some photos of your creations soon! When does it arrive?

Keith Outten
01-10-2014, 10:58 PM
Woo Hoo you guys are really stepping up your game.
Congratulation Fred.

Fred Ball
01-26-2014, 10:27 PM
Woo Hoo you guys are really stepping up your game.
Congratulation Fred.

Machine is in and set-up, now have to do some training to avoid making any costly mistakes. Also upgraded to Corel X6 and looking forward to seeing what can be done with this machine.