PDA

View Full Version : Night Tables

Bob Potter
01-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Hello
Haven't posted for a while but read the forum every day sometimes twice a day. Have some pictures of two night stands that I just got done making for my Grand Daughter and her husband.
The drawer pulls are from Rockler, they picked them out. There is no template so I had to make one out of plywood that covered three side of the drawer front. They are not fun to put on.
I used my sliding table attachment rom Grizzly, sure made cross cutting the sides top a lot easier and much safer.
Hope you like them,Bob279026

Ralph Butts
01-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Nice tables Bob. I am sure your granddaughter and her husband will appreciate your labor of love for years to come.

Jeff Erbele
01-05-2014, 6:02 AM
Nice, quality job. Just a suggestion, you might want to put your mark on it, (made by, made for, made on, From/To, handcrafted by, etc.) perhaps on the back as this maybe an heirloom and your mark would add interest and value many years from now. This is not factory production furniture which makes it double special, made by grandpa for his granddaughter.

I noticed your work bench and like it too. What is the white material? Paint, laminate or other?

Bob Potter
01-05-2014, 9:36 AM
Thank you, the router table is three layers of 3/4" marlight. And I do have a stamp with my name on it that I put on what I make.

Bob