PDA

View Full Version : Suck It Up Cupcake!!!!

mike ash
01-01-2014, 11:50 AM
I was going to just send this to Mike Cruz, but it seemed fitting for more than just Mike..............

In 2013 I MAY have .......

Disturbed You,
Troubled You,
Pestered You,
Irritated You,
Bugged You,
Or got on your Nerves!!
So today, I just wanted to tell you:

http://web.mail.comcast.net/service/home/~/?auth=co&id=618742&part=2
Suck it up, Cupcake!!
Cause there
AIN'T NO CHANGES
Planned for 2014
Happy New Year

Michael Mahan
01-01-2014, 2:09 PM
I just sent that in a email to the wife , I'm in a foul mood with the flu no less .

Stephen Cherry
01-01-2014, 2:41 PM
I'm mad at Cruz, I asked him if I could buy an airstream and keep it in his wife's horse barn, and he didn't answer me.

How rude.

Mike Cruz
01-03-2014, 7:49 AM
I know I can be grumpy and go on rants, but... :confused:

Hehe, I didn't plan on any changes. I'm grumpy as ever, and have a full year of opinionated, peeved, irked, bothered, bewildered rants on the books. Mike, some of them might even be aimed at you!!!! :D

Mr. Cherry, I DID respond. Maybe you just don't check your inbox enough. Maybe YOU are the one that doesn't respond to PMs as much as you should. Maybe it is YOU fault we haven't gotten together for lunch yet. Oh wait, that IS my fault. I'll be in touch, sorry, buddy.

Hmmmm, so I get a thread pretty much dedicated to me, and it points out my dissatisfaction with the world. Funny, my inlaws got me a sweatshirt that said "HUMBUG"...maybe I should start taking the hints. :rolleyes: Naaaaahhhhhhh......