PDA

View Full Version : Private Messaging

Ken Salisbury
02-17-2003, 6:05 PM
For those who have not tried it yet the "private message" feature is really neat. It saves some unnessary posts and e-mails. Try it -- you'll like it.

An added feature is that you have the option to enable an e-mail notifting you when you get a private message with a direct link to the message.

This place is getting better all the time! ! ! !
<p align="center"> IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?

Rik Rickerson
02-17-2003, 9:47 PM
Hi Ken,

I haven't tried the private messaging yet. What advantages does it offer over email?

Rik

W.C. Turner
02-18-2003, 1:25 AM
I'm somewhat familiar with this format, since it's identical to the one used over at The Arborist Forum site. The Chainsaw Forum is among a vast number of boards over there set up like this one.

How many posts is required to become a full fledged member? Do I have 28 more to go?

W.C.

Keith Outten
02-18-2003, 6:57 AM
The board is set to alow you a maximum of seventy messages in your private mailbox. so make sure you do some spring cleaning every now and then to keep things tidy and keep your mailbox from filling up.

Member status is achieved after 30 posts. Senior member after 100 posts.

Mike Lindberg
02-10-2022, 1:49 AM
How do you pm another member in here?

Ronald Blue
02-10-2022, 5:51 AM
How do you pm another member in here?

I believe you have to be a paying member to use the private messaging feature. Another reason to do it. That and the knowledge base here is phenomenal. $6 a year is a bargain.