PDA

View Full Version : Have A Happy Neanderthal New Year!

George Beck
12-29-2013, 5:18 PM
Hand powered Chain saw:p

Winton Applegate
12-29-2013, 9:33 PM
Nice one !
Our neighborhood would be a lot quieter if your invention would catch on here.

You have a fine New Year as well !

george wilson
12-29-2013, 10:11 PM
Happy New Year,too!! Only,I have no drunken next door neighbor to exchange shot gun blasts at midnight !! When they sold that house,I think they had had no electricity for 2 years. They lived about 100 yards away,at least. When the house was sold,or repossessed,(I think it WAS), they brought a LOOONG dumpster to the place and spent quite a while gutting the place. I saw them bring out the fridge well duct taped SHUT!!! There were no women living there,except for their beer and bonfire parties. One year,I did go outside and shoot off a blast to answer theirs. They liked that!! We had a woman visiting us. She managed to get herself kicked in the stomach with the 12 gauge in spite of my instructions. Not serious.:) Ah,the benefits of country living. Except,we still seem to have at least 2 drunken party houses too near by to suit us. Lots of gunfire and expensive fireworks. I don't know where they print their money. It gets worse the more they drink. I worry about where the bullets are going,and wish we had a brick house.

Jim Koepke
12-29-2013, 10:42 PM
Happy New Year to all!

I like the hand powered chain saw. Think something like that may be a good thing to pull a few people in at the Farmers Market.

jtk

george wilson
12-30-2013, 8:49 AM
Does it come in a left handed version?

I have had the idea to make an electric wooden plane for several years.