PDA

View Full Version : CNC Workstation

Glen A Peterson
12-27-2013, 7:20 PM
Hi Everyone. Hope all had a wonderful Christmas. I am planning on building a new workstation for my cnc computer. Just wondered if any others have pics or suggestions for the design etc. I am using 3/4" blatic birch plywood for the carcase. Hope to see some cool pics and suggestions.

Cheers,

Glen Peterson
Cut n Carve

Glen A Peterson
12-28-2013, 11:02 AM
I got a private message asking me if when I say "workstation" do I mean the computer. I am not looking for info on the pc. I am wondering about the cabinet, toolboxes or how you have your cnc computer area setup or built. I am looking to rebuild a new cabinet or workstation for my cnc. We all have different setups so was hoping to see some or get some ideas to help me with designing my new one. Pics?? Ideas??

Cheers,

Bruce Page
12-28-2013, 1:52 PM
Glen, I was going to build a desk/station for my cnc PC but for $55 I just bought a Computer Workstation (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BBKNI6/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) cart. I did convert the pull-out keyboard tray into a bit holder and added a piece of ½” MDF to the back to help stiffen up the cart. Overall, it has worked out well for me.