View Full Version : Need a panel tag supplier

Steve Clarkson
12-26-2013, 7:37 PM
I have someone that is currently getting metal panel tags engraved....see attached drawing for the shape....the interior circle is approximately 1.25".....has anyone seen these before or know where I can get them? I highly doubt the guy currently engraving them is having them custom made. Is there a specific name for this shape that I could Google? Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

Tony Lenkic
12-26-2013, 8:02 PM

You can find these at Royal Oak Name Plate Co. (Detroit area). 1-800-233-RONP

Steve Clarkson
12-26-2013, 8:31 PM
Thanks Tony!!! That's definitely not a company I would have found on my own!

Tony Lenkic
12-26-2013, 10:01 PM

Contact them and they will send you catalog with cross reference of their legends to major manufacturers.
Prices are great as well.

Gary Hair
12-27-2013, 12:05 AM
That's a great resource! Here is a link to their catalog in a pdf: http://www.ronp.com/pdf/CATALOG.PDF


Chuck Vezzetti
12-27-2013, 2:26 PM
Try McMaster Carr