PDA

View Full Version : Dumb thief gets dose of karma.

Malcolm Schweizer
12-25-2013, 4:50 AM
I noticed a charge on my credit card for a furniture rental company and for the local power company. I knew this wasn't my charge, but who would be stupid enough to charge their rented furniture and power bill on a stolen card number? Well- read on! Seems at least one person in this world is.

We we went to the rental place and they looked up the person's account and immediately asked, "Have you ever used your card at -----" (named a business which I will not share here). YES! That is the only place I have used it in months! Apparently this happened before. So they said they would immediately send someone to repossess the furniture and would help us press felony theft charges.

Next stop, the power company, who said they will immediately cut their power. (Don't worry- we live in a warm climate. They will survive.)

The business where I used the card has already fired the person for another credit card theft.

So- Merry Christmas, thief! Two days before Christmas your furniture gets repo'd and your power is shut off. You already lost your job, and now you're going to jail for felony theft and credit card fraud. You know what they say about karma!

Dan Hintz
12-25-2013, 7:10 PM
I love stupid people... they make life more entertaining.

Dave Anderson NH
12-26-2013, 2:18 PM
I refer to people like that as "Slinkies" Not much use for anything but occasionally good for a laugh.

Dave Sheldrake
12-26-2013, 2:35 PM
I refer to people like that as "Slinkies" Not much use for anything but occasionally good for a laugh.

They also make you smile when you push them down the stairs :)

Brian Libby
12-26-2013, 3:55 PM
Yup, ya can't fix stupid!!!

Myk Rian
12-27-2013, 10:49 AM
Yup, ya can't fix stupid!!!
A 2x4 up-side the head usually has an impact.