PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow woodworkers!

andy photenas
12-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Hello fellow woodworkers! My name is Andy and I wanted to introduce myself. I am a house/finish carpenter turned to cabinet maker. I have managed to make a nice space to do woodworking in and now its time to get really good at it! So hello all I hope to meet some new nice ppl here on the forum :)

I have not been part of a forum before so if this is in the wrong place if someone would point the way ty.

If i am reading an old post about a subject that i want to add into do I put that right there on the old post and ppl will see it still?

Larry Browning
12-17-2013, 12:13 PM
Hello fellow woodworkers! My name is Andy and I wanted to introduce myself. I am a house/finish carpenter turned to cabinet maker. I have managed to make a nice space to do woodworking in and now its time to get really good at it! So hello all I hope to meet some new nice ppl here on the forum :)

I have not been part of a forum before so if this is in the wrong place if someone would point the way ty.

If i am reading an old post about a subject that i want to add into do I put that right there on the old post and ppl will see it still?

Welcome to the creek, we love new members!
To answer your question, yes, an old post will go straight to the top of the list by posting a reply to it, no matter how old the post is.
Also there is a button at the top of the page labeled New Posts. Press this button to show only the posts that are new since the last time you logged on.

Jim Rimmer
12-17-2013, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the Creek.

andy photenas
12-19-2013, 8:55 AM
Thank you very much i hope i can add some things to this forum also talk soon :)