PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

Walt Langhans
12-17-2013, 12:26 AM
Well, it's that time of year, the end.

Time to look over the good and bad, figure out what the plan is for next year, and what not. When doing so, it occurred to me that part of my success this year was do in fact to my membership to the creek. So, I just wanted to say thank you for all of those who have helped me this year.

Yeah I know, it's what this forum is for but it's not like people have to respond to your questions and posts so thank you for those who have taken time out to do so. Because of my hobbies I frequent a lot of other forums and I have to say this is the most helpful and best run forum that I have come across, which means a special thank you to the moderators and Keith Outten, great job folks!

I know personally I don't answer a lot of posts, but that's because my technical knowledge is VERY limited to my specific machine and materials that I use. However, I do have lot's of business experience and I'm always will to help anyone who asks such questions, and hopefully as my actual laser experience grows I'll be able to contribute more in that area. In the mean time I look forward to continuing learning from all the wisdom and experience that is SAWMILL CREEK!

Jiten Patel
12-17-2013, 5:45 AM
I second what Walt said. Thank you to all and I wish you all the best for 2014! Have a fantastic Christmas and New Years!

Frank barry
12-17-2013, 5:59 AM
Hi Walt I am with you on that I can spend hours in herereading posts and every time I do I learn from people who have been there anddone it and are happy to share
Seasonal greetings to all of you
Frank