PDA

View Full Version : I bought a tool today

Bart Leetch
06-08-2005, 8:26 PM
Yahoo it 14' long & has a 9 1/2 HP Evinrude motor with 5 gallon tank & a 2 1/2 HP Evenrude motor & a variable speed electric motor with new battery. It came with flotation devices paddles a spare tire & 2 new tires never mounted.

Its not a fancy boat but for $600 we will get a lot enjoyment out of it. The LOML likes to fish so I'll always have a fishing partner. :D :D :D

Kent Parker
06-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Looks good Bart!! Being on the water and fishing is always a treat for me. You'll have a blast with her (the boat :rolleyes: ). Just don't keep it in the water for an extended period of time, aluminum tends to corrode rather quickly.

I like the seats fore and aft...The comfort zone for sure !

Don't forget to wear your life jackets! We want to continue to see your posts;)

KP

John Hart
06-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Nothing like sneaking up on a bunch of lily pads on a quiet summer evening just as the sun is setting and dropping a jitterbug with a perfect cast from your own boat!

Bart Leetch
06-08-2005, 11:49 PM
This boat will be mostly used for fresh water fishing "trout".

But there is a place close by where I can go crabbing.

The boat will only be in the water when in use.

Jeff Sudmeier
06-09-2005, 8:23 AM
Bart it looks great! Just the type of boat you should get. If you spent $1000s on it, you would feel like you HAD to use it, this way you will use it when you want to.

(Sounds weird I know, but that's the way we are with our camper. We LOVE to camp, but we don't have much invested in it, so we don't feel bad if it just sits aroud...)

Michael Gibbons
06-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Bart, I can do all the crabbing I want. All I have to do is tell my LOML that I've ordered a new tool and I get all the crabbing I can stand.:D