PDA

View Full Version : That's My Kind of Airline

Jim Koepke
12-11-2013, 4:35 PM
Now this makes me want to fly with these folks:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/09/westjet-christmas-present_n_4414893.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

jtk

Bill Cunningham
12-11-2013, 7:39 PM
Westjet is a very popular Canadian airline... Even when their not handing out goodies..I'll bet the guy that said underwear and socks is re thinking his wish..ha..

Frederick Skelly
12-11-2013, 9:22 PM
Wow! Thats some airline. What a cool thing to do for the Holidays!

Jim Koepke
12-12-2013, 4:42 PM
I'll bet the guy that said underwear and socks is re thinking his wish..ha.

He seemed happy, sometimes that is all a man really wants.

What if someone wanted a new spokeshave from Lee Valley?

Or a set of hollows and rounds?

jtk

Darcy Forman
12-12-2013, 9:55 PM
As a canadian I love westjet. I use them ever chance I get. They make their customers feel special, and actually act like they are glad you are useing their air line. I absolutly hate it when I need to fly to NOLA for work, and am forced to use that cattle liner with wings called United. They haul you around like cows. Destroy your luggage, and items in your suite case. To make matters worse the have a class system in place and they love to let you know it. Serve their first class customers wine etc while all the peasent class wait to go to their seat while the society elite are waited on.

Bill Cunningham
12-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Also, this was very a shrewd advertising plan. A full page ad in a large newspaper, or a 1 minute commercial in prime time would be a LOT more expensive than what this actually cost them in goods and services. It shot to the top of Youtube, and just about every news outlet, every newspaper, and thousands of websites just like this one, have been giving them free publicity and promoting their company. Not just promoting, but showing the world what kind of nice people they are.. And that's Priceless!!

Frederick Skelly
12-13-2013, 6:36 AM
+1 Mr. Cunningham!