PDA

View Full Version : it has been awhile but proud of this one

joel nucifore
12-11-2013, 3:44 PM
276864like I said it ha been sometime since i posted, life has been crazy and not slowing down, about 3 months on this one. Sorry for the bad pic but would love some feed back Thank You

Walnut crotch 24" X 48" ( going over someones fireplace ) alot more thoughts for another one in the works....

Roger Chandler
12-11-2013, 4:09 PM
That is a great wall hanging, Joel! Should look good over a fireplace. I think it would be even better if the pieces were on wood........the parts look like they are attached to metal strips...........is that correct?

This is a neat design..........the platter by itself, in a one piece configuration would have made a super wall hanging as well.......it took a brave individual to cut up such a nice piece :eek:;)......just some random thoughts on my part............nice work indeed! :)

Steve Doerr
12-11-2013, 8:10 PM
Joel, I think the wood portion of your work will look good on a wall. However, the people that get it might have problems with your pajama pants clashing with their color scheme :D Keep up the good work.
Steve

Arlin Eastman
12-11-2013, 8:23 PM
Well done. I love working with Black Walnut.

Arlin

Mike Cruz
12-12-2013, 7:11 AM
Is there a turning in the picture? All I can see are pants...;)

Cool idea and execution, Joel.

joel nucifore
12-12-2013, 1:08 PM
thats my wife hope she's not gong to be that mad when she see's it:D

Mike Cruz
12-12-2013, 2:37 PM
Good luck with that, Joel. Even so SHE chose to dress herself that day...unless you chose her daily wardrobe, that is. :p