PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on my CarveWright

Arlin Eastman
12-08-2013, 5:09 PM
I had one given to me afew years ago and I just can not figure it out.

To let you know I have 50% brain damage and this is just not happening for me. I received it so I can do carvings in boxes I give away to couples that have lost a child from SIDS, Stillbirth, and Miscarriage.

Is there anyone around by me that can show me the light?

Thanks
Arlin

Bruce Page
12-08-2013, 5:32 PM
Arlin, have you looked at any of the CarveWright tutorial videos on YouTube?

Jim Underwood
12-08-2013, 9:11 PM
Have you visited the CarveWright forums? I'm sure someone will be willing to help over there. Also I think their tech support is available if you give them a call.

What are you having trouble with? The machine or the software?

Mike Heidrick
12-08-2013, 9:48 PM
Over the loud speaker - "Paging Dr. Lawerence - you are needed in the CW ER."

Arlin Eastman
12-09-2013, 2:42 AM
I have an account at CW and have talked to people there also. Problem is I just do not have the ability to understand it. Just like turning, I have to have someone show me several times to do it. I still bug the guys at the Turning Club with questions all the time.
I have found a way to help me in turning and that is by watch a DVD and go out to the garage and do some then go back in and watch a little more an go back out and do some more. I can repeat this process 25 to 45 times if it is a hard turning.

I need to beg my wife to let us get a cheap monitor and DVD to watch them out in the garage. :)

Arlin

I know it will take awhile for everyone to know I have 50% brain damage and it is a struggle for me everyday just trying to remember to do small projects.

Jerome Stanek
12-09-2013, 6:24 AM
You could get a cheap dvd player I see them at goodwill and new ones at dollar general or big lots

Dale Fitzgerald
12-09-2013, 3:12 PM
I highly suggest going to the Carvewright forum. You will find all of the assistance there that you need.

Connie Ratisseau
12-31-2013, 4:44 PM
Arlin:

You might, also, consider the projects (about 120 available) that have already been designed for you.

There are also some great Software Tutorials under SUPPORT and AskBud made a lot that are helpful, too. They are located in the same place.

Connie