PDA

View Full Version : Great customer service

Jay Jolliffe
12-06-2013, 8:46 AM
Both my self & wife have Macbooks for computers. About 1 1/2 yrs. ago my wife somehow got water on the keyboard. Didn't work right after, imagine that. We took it to the Apple store in the mall. They looked at it said it had a small crack in the plastic around the keyboard so they put a whole new keyboard in....Went to pay because it was past the warrantie they said have a nice day & didn't charge us. Couldn't believe it. So yesterday we went back with a non working power adapter. Walk in they asked if we could be helped. Handed him the non working power adapter he looked at what one it was, went over picked a new one handed to us & said again have a nice day. Didn't look at the sales slip or anything ....That's what I call great customer service. I could tell you another story about Dell computers but I won't & never will lease or own another one....:mad:

Jerome Stanek
12-06-2013, 9:58 AM
sounds like the old Curtis Mathis tvs you pay for two units to start with.

Steve Rozmiarek
12-06-2013, 10:00 AM
That's what I call great customer service. I could tell you another story about Dell computers but I won't & never will lease or own another one....:mad:

LOL, I've got one of those too...

Glad they treated you right. I almost bought a Macbook to try last week, but Best Buy is the only local source. Wonder if their service is that good.

David Weaver
12-06-2013, 10:16 AM
sounds like the old Curtis Mathis tvs you pay for two units to start with.

Ditto that. Buying refurb PCs, that could probably be extended to 3 (how much does a macbook with a core I7 3630 (or 3632) processors and 8 gigs of ram cost? It's about $550 in the world of refurbed PCs).

it is good, though, that apple does at least provide the service given the extreme price.

Jim Rimmer
12-06-2013, 1:29 PM
I could tell you another story about Dell computers

I recently purchased a Dell on-line and had absolutley superb customer service. Maybe they learned from
thier past customers.

Keith Outten
12-06-2013, 3:51 PM
Jackie and I started purchasing Apple computers about three years ago for our sign company. We now have an iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Air, two iPads and two iPhones.

I still have a couple PC's but they are not connected to the Internet, they are pretty reliable with the networking capability disabled :)