PDA

View Full Version : Michele

Michele Vespi
11-30-2013, 8:23 PM
276042I like the interview you folks do but i'm just little old me! My name is Michele im 24 and started a small country furniture business I'm trying to get off the ground. I have a small plot with some good hardwoods and just got a WM LT15 bandsaw mill last week. with a bit of luck you lads will be my saving grace and I'll get the opportunity to pursue my passion! Thanks y'all

George Bokros
11-30-2013, 9:56 PM
Welcome to the Creek Michele. Lots of good members and lots of good info.

George

Scott T Smith
11-30-2013, 11:14 PM
Hi Michele, welcome to the Creek and best of success to you with your new business venture.

For a lot of information on milling and drying lumber, you might want to check out the Forestry Forum (forestryforum.com). That is probably the single best forum for milling and drying related information.

Brett Robson
12-01-2013, 2:00 AM
Welcome Michele! Like the picture - I had no idea southwestern PA was so tropical! :)

Michele Vespi
12-01-2013, 5:14 AM
Thanks George! Scott I will certainly be stopping by and checking that out! Brett haha that picture was taken at a botanical garden in pittsburgh, theres nothing tropical about SW PA right now!!!

Dan Hintz
12-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Welcome to The Creek, Michele... when you find one of those ugly burls on your property, let me know and I'll come get it out of your way :p

Steve Schlumpf
12-02-2013, 7:47 AM
(found Michele's intro in the old interview forum and moved it here)

Michele - Welcome to the Creek! Looking forward to seeing some of the furniture you are making!