PDA

View Full Version : Admit it, who would rather be woodworking this holiday season

Rich Riddle
11-28-2013, 3:00 PM
Who among us would rather be in the shop doing some woodworking rather than performing some of the obligations of the season? Anyone dare to admit it?

I would.

Phil Thien
11-28-2013, 3:18 PM
I think I'll be able to squeeze it all in. See the family, give thanks, spend some time in the shop, rough-house with the dog. Four days off is awesome (I don't get vacation time other than the occasional three/four-day weekends, going on 25 years now).

Matt Meiser
11-28-2013, 3:28 PM
I'm hoping to later and plan to spend the better part of the day there tomorrow.

randall rosenthal
11-28-2013, 7:15 PM
everyday is the same for me. play some ...work some. even today.

Alan Bienlein
11-28-2013, 11:22 PM
Kids are grown so it's nothing but shop time for me!

Mike Cozad
11-29-2013, 6:33 AM
I'm in the same zone. But, the holidays do feel different now that they are off doing their own thing. So no guilt about spending quality shop time!

Kids are grown so it's nothing but shop time for me!

Rod Sheridan
11-29-2013, 7:44 AM
Rich, it's not holiday season yet for me, however I have the last 3 weeks of December scheduled as vacation so I'll be doing a lot of wood working then.....regards, Rod.

'Jacques Malan'
11-29-2013, 7:48 AM
I have to come and feed the workshop cats on Christmas Day, so I am probably going to stay a few hours.

Glen J. Peterson
12-01-2013, 7:38 AM
My wife and mother both made "comments" about the few hours I spent in the barn on Thanksgiving morning. They never seem to complain about the results.
Glen

Dave Sheldrake
12-01-2013, 11:48 AM
My wife and mother both made "comments" about the few hours I spent in the barn on Thanksgiving morning. They never seem to complain about the results.
Glen

Amen brother !!

My wonderful wife loves her new Merc but forgets they actually cost real money that doesn't fall from the skies.

cheers

Dave