PDA

View Full Version : Shenhui Specifications and Authenticity

michael reimer
11-28-2013, 8:18 AM
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I am in the very final stages of purchasing a Shenhui 80W for our shop. We will be cutting and reverse engraving acrylic. I have two very specific questions for the professionals here:

1. Did I miss anything on the specifications below? I have heard on another three they offer two types of belts for the table. What do I want to order?

2. They have so many emails and websites. I want to be sure I am not getting scammed. I am dealing with John and his info is listed blow. Does this should legit? They want to speak to me via telephone. Is this normal procedure?

John
Shenhui Laser Equipment Co., Ltd
Address: No. 28, Huanghe Rd, Liaocheng City, Shandong, P.R.C
Tel: +86-635-8511-078 Fax: +86-635-8511-101
Mobile: +86-18365818200(24 hours run)
Email:Johnlaser@163.com Skype: johnxiaowang QQ:1305655744
MSN:shenhuilaserjohn@hotmail.com
yyzl100@aliyun.com
Website:http://www.shenhuilase (http://www.shenhuilaser.en.alibaba.com/)r.en.alibaba.com/ (http://www.shenhuilaser.en.alibaba.com/)

Company Bank details:
Bank name : BANK OF CHINA SHANDONG BRANCH,
SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ500
Beneficiary’ s Name:
LIAOCHENG SHENHUI LASER EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD.
Account No. In Bank:
2377 0239 7087
BENEFICIARY’S ADDRESS:
N0.28 HUANGHE ROAD,LIAOCHENG CITY,SHANDONG
PROV.,CHINA.
TEL:0086-635-8511078
FAX: 0086-635-8511101

DESCRIPTION
QTY(SETS)

OF GOODS

SH-1290 RECI 80W LASER MACHINE with the CW5200 chiller

cylinder rotary

irregular rotary

80w laser power supply

80w RECI laser tube

stepper motor

stepper driver

RD-320 mainboard

led panel

red dot pointer

bearing set

lens(38.1/50.8/63.5/76.2/101.6 one piece each model)

mirrir(25mm)

Laser head

mirror holder

Shipping cost +insurance +AMS FEE

belt
6m

Details:RECI 80w laser power&Motorized Lifting Platform 50cm&aluminum knife and honeycomb work table&f &auto focus&cw5200 water chiller&Red dot pointer to be coincidental with the beam path&2 rotary attachment& top left origin &removable inspection hatch at the left side &blue and grey color &plywood case&power meter for the laser tube&110v

Greg Facer
11-28-2013, 10:16 PM
This is what I had at the time:

ACCOUNT NAME: LIAOCHENG SHENHUI LASER EQUIPMENT CO., LTD

BANK: LIAOCHENG BRANCH, BANK OF CHINA

A/C NO.: 237702397087
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ500

BANK ADD: NO. 135 DONGCHANG ROAD, LIAOCHENG, SHANDONG, CHINA

So yours looks fine to me. Bank account is right so probably everything else is too!

There are two types of steppers on the machine, and two types (sizes really), so you might want both for spares. I'd get more than one of each lens or at least more 50mm lens as they are all i use for acrylic here and I know the one that came with my machine was broken and I broke one I borrowed somehow.....not really fragile nor expensive, but better bought with the machine than waiting on ebay sellers. The belts are their choice and (from experience, see my other threads on my issues) they are mostly OK....although I think my up/down belt had a melt spot if I recall.

As for insurance through them.....hope you aren't paying much for that, because I'd consider it worthless. I'm also in the "get an extra tube with the machine" camp, again, from experience. And, finally, 3 laser heads seems to be overkill. 2 maybe, but they aren't fragile.

Rodne Gold
11-29-2013, 3:55 AM
Mirrors , take one set , head - 1 extra , mirror holders I wouldnt take. However these parts are so cheap , it doesnt really matter if you take more
I bought more or less what you have , I have been running 2 Shenhuis for 2 1/2 years , all I have used are lenses , 1 60w tube and red dot pointer.. machines used and abusded 8 hrs a day , 220 days a year. I would take 3 spare 40mm lenses and 2 spare 50mm
John Wang is part of shenhui.
Do your own shipping - get them to organise everything , ask shenhui for the FOB price.

michael reimer
11-29-2013, 5:04 AM
Greg and Rodne,

Thank you both for responding and than you all for the PMs I received. I feel much better now on what I need to order. Cant wait to get the laser in my shop......

Mike

Andrei Georgescu
11-29-2013, 7:01 AM
These are the same details I've got and planning to place an order for about the same configuration next week. The name "John" is probably a nickname, my contact's name is "Robert" :) But as long as the account number is right it doesn't matter what nicknames the sales representatives use. Good luck with your purchase!

Rodne Gold
11-29-2013, 8:41 AM
Ive been to the sales office , there are about 5 or 6 sales people and 3 or 4 tech advisors..they sort of seem to handle different regions.
The name John is normally just a name they chose , their chinese name is not the same
My one translator in China was called Rose - her name was actually Fa-Ni Miaou

Dave Sheldrake
11-29-2013, 9:34 AM
Most Chinese companies do the same, the ladies Chinese names are very hard to pronounce for us in the west and it would be an insult to pronounce it incorrectly hence we get names for them we can use.

cheers

Dave

Frank barry
11-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi just on a point of interest they also take a different when they move from China to a different country guess it makes it easier for them to fit in good luck with your laser I am very pleased with mine Frank