PDA

View Full Version : A pic of my work cubicle........

Arnie Grammon
06-07-2005, 7:38 AM
http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules/gallery/albums/albus48/kidpics_001.sized.jpg

I took this the other day while "working".......Halfway, Oregon with the Eagle Cap Wilderness in the distance. Enjoy.

The mountains got more fresh snow last night. It may be summer somewhere else in America, but here it's still hanging on to cool and damp....31 degrees here in town right now (June 7th). We are ready for some good warm weather.

Arnie

Doug Shepard
06-07-2005, 9:06 AM
Thanks for the pic. Brings back some fond memories of 4 yrs I spent living in Oregon. Definitely have to get back for a visit.

Jeff Sudmeier
06-07-2005, 9:23 AM
Wow, and here I sit looking at grey walls! ahh to live out there!

Ken Fitzgerald
06-07-2005, 9:51 AM
Arnie....one of the many benefits of living in this area. I am particularly fond of the view taken from the top of the gondola ride at Wallawa State Park! We love to go there in the spring to see all of the deer there in the park.

Lee DeRaud
06-07-2005, 9:55 AM
Wow, and here I sit looking at grey walls! ahh to live out there!You have walls?!? Seven and 1/2 more weeks in the cube farm...:eek:

Lee DeRaud
06-07-2005, 10:09 AM
I took this the other day while "working".......Halfway, Oregon with the Eagle Cap Wilderness in the distance. Enjoy.

The mountains got more fresh snow last night. It may be summer somewhere else in America, but here it's still hanging on to cool and damp....31 degrees here in town right now (June 7th). We are ready for some good warm weather.I don't see the word "gloat" anywhere in this post. Doesn't that violate one or more of the terms & conditions for this forum?:cool:

Arnie Grammon
06-07-2005, 10:28 AM
Arnie....one of the many benefits of living in this area. I am particularly fond of the view taken from the top of the gondola ride at Wallawa State Park! We love to go there in the spring to see all of the deer there in the park.

Ken
I was the "Best Man" at a wedding of a friend....he got married at the top of the gondola ride at Wallowa State Park. That was the only time I've been up there, and it was very beautiful.

Those deer at the park will eat anything! I've seen people feed them Fritos! If someone is looking for a summer vacation, Wallowa County and Wallowa Lake is a good choice. The city of Joseph has lots of Arts and Crafts stores, including some fantastic bronze foundaries.

We are truly blessed to live in this corner of the US of A.

Arnie

Ken Fitzgerald
06-07-2005, 10:34 AM
Ken
I was the "Best Man" at a wedding of a friend....he got married at the top of the gondola ride at Wallowa State Park. That was the only time I've been up there, and it was very beautiful.

Those deer at the park will eat anything! I've seen people feed them Fritos! If someone is looking for a summer vacation, Wallowa County and Wallowa Lake is a good choice. The city of Joseph has lots of Arts and Crafts stores, including some fantastic bronze foundaries.

We are truly blessed to live in this corner of the US of A.

Arnie

Arnie......Amen!

Mark Singer
06-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Great view! Makes me want to get in te car and drive!