PDA

View Full Version : SCMI SI350 Question

Mike Ferreira
11-23-2013, 4:31 PM
There used to be a SCM/MiniMax Rep and some owners that kept an eye out to this section. I have some out of the ordinary kind of questions about the SI350 sliding table...

Like how does it mount? What are the specs from bottom to top and inboard to outboard?

I do fabrications. I have a chance to get a deal on a table from an SI350 and was wondering if I could adapt it to use on my panel saw. Just needed info to see if it was "feasibly" possible.

Erik Loza
11-24-2013, 12:17 AM
Mike, you can download the parts schematic from SCM Group Parts Pronto (just google that phrase). Hope this helps,

Erik Loza
Minimax USA

Mike Ferreira
11-28-2013, 9:17 PM
Mike, you can download the parts schematic from SCM Group Parts Pronto (just google that phrase). Hope this helps,

Erik Loza
Minimax USA
Thank you Erik. What you had me Google, except for an Operations Manual instead of a Parts Manual, had all the spec's and showed exactly what I needed to see.

Actually, "you" were who I had in mind when I opened this thread. You are helpful and knowledgeable. You helped me before with another question I had here.

Follow-up on that other past question... I ended up getting a length of European sized metric tubing shipped to me to make my own (longer) swing-arm internal bar, so that I could use my outrigger table on any position of my slider (including the mid- to forward position/Continental style). To do that right, I had to build an adapter to move the swing-arm pivot point slightly back.