PDA

View Full Version : missing person??

larry merlau
06-06-2005, 8:26 AM
perhaps its just my old age and not paying close enough attention but it was brought to my attention that i have missed someone... where is waymon cambell these days? used to see him in here alot. not noticed him latly and not sure how long it has been. :confused:

Jeff Sudmeier
06-06-2005, 8:39 AM
Larry, you are correct in thinking that. He hasn't been online since 02/05/05.

I hope everything is okay with him!!

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=1699

larry merlau
06-06-2005, 1:34 PM
for me and anyone else that didnt see he was gone till now.. looks like after his family loss he left. so those of us who were closer to him perhaps should see if the creek can be of any help... and be sure to sign me up if any of you can get in touch with him...//larry

Kevin Brown
06-06-2005, 2:56 PM
another person that I haven't seen around is David Rose

Rob Littleton
06-06-2005, 8:24 PM
or Jerry Stringer

Ken Fitzgerald
06-06-2005, 8:25 PM
or Wolf................

John Miliunas
06-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Haven't seen much of Bobby Hatfield and Dr. Zac never did find his way back here, either.:confused: :cool:

Martin Shupe
06-07-2005, 1:42 AM
Where's Tyler, anybody seen him?

Greg Heppeard
06-07-2005, 8:59 AM
Got an email from David Rose, he's busy with his business and not getting any time to play :(

Jackie Outten
06-07-2005, 9:58 AM
I emailed Waymon yesterday. As most of you know, his mother passed away in January of this year. A week after his mother passed away his oldest sister was rushed to the hospital with a life threatening condition. He is hoping they will be able to bring her home in the near future. Between being at the hospital, helping to take care of his sister's home and child, taking care of his mother's affairs, and working he has had to close his shop to take care of his family.

He hopes to be back in his shop soon and able to visit the creek again. He thanks everyone for their concern.

Jackie

John Shuk
06-07-2005, 10:08 AM
Just so you know we are thinking of you Waymon. That goes for anyone else that's been missing awhile as well. At least I speak for myself.
John

Tyler Howell
06-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Where's Tyler, anybody seen him?
Hi Martin,
I'm here. Just have time to zip in and outhttp://graphics.hotmail.com/i.p.emcrook.gif.
I need you deputized picture police to up hold the law.
Seen a lot of violations lately.:mad: :mad:

PS Best Wishes Waymon! Come on back to the creek soon.

larry merlau
06-07-2005, 1:12 PM
thanks for the insight on waymon and add me to the list of concerned folks.. and maybe this can be a lesson to all of us that we are sometimes to engrossed in our daily routines, so that we let someone slip between the cracks.. like i had, and tyler you give um heck they have been slacking off alot :D

Carl Eyman
06-07-2005, 4:26 PM
Betsy Yokum has been noticeably absent since Christmas. Hope Santa Claus didn't kidnap her to help his elves.

Dennis Peacock
06-08-2005, 12:37 AM
Haven't seen much of Bobby Hatfield and Dr. Zac never did find his way back here, either.:confused: :cool:

John Ol' Buddy.....here's the scoop......

Dr. Zack is not only an orthodontist...but is also a BBQ Rest-ee-Raunt Bidness man. He bought his a rest-ee-raunt and is cooking up some fine BBQ. He's doing fine and I've gotten an email or two from him.

Bobby Hatfield - He's visiting his kids. Last I heard from him about 1 week back, he was in Virginnie visitatin' with his youngun's and meetin' up with a new "fling" he met in Kain-tucky. He met a lady friend last year in Memphis, TN and the month before they wuz to git hitched....she suffered a heart attack and died. He got better and now he's getting around to visit his grown up children and his grandchildren while he still can. He's planning on heading to New Mexico this summer sometime.....I think. :rolleyes:

So that's the scoop of both of those. Dr. Zack figure WW'ing wasn't really what he wanted and Bobby....sold his shop....I guess...I don't know for sure. But I do know he's not making cabinets or furniture any more.

Martin Shupe
06-08-2005, 7:20 PM
John Ol' Buddy.....here's the scoop......

Dr. Zack is not only an orthodontist...but is also a BBQ Rest-ee-Raunt Bidness man. He bought his a rest-ee-raunt and is cooking up some fine BBQ. He's doing fine and I've gotten an email or two from him.

Bobby Hatfield - He's visiting his kids. Last I heard from him about 1 week back, he was in Virginnie visitatin' with his youngun's and meetin' up with a new "fling" he met in Kain-tucky. He met a lady friend last year in Memphis, TN and the month before they wuz to git hitched....she suffered a heart attack and died. He got better and now he's getting around to visit his grown up children and his grandchildren while he still can. He's planning on heading to New Mexico this summer sometime.....I think. :rolleyes:

So that's the scoop of both of those. Dr. Zack figure WW'ing wasn't really what he wanted and Bobby....sold his shop....I guess...I don't know for sure. But I do know he's not making cabinets or furniture any more.

Thanks for the updates, Dennis, but I can't let you get away that easily. OK, fess up...where's Dr. Zack's BBQ place? Is the BBQ good? I feel a BBQ road trip coming up in my future. Come on, we want a name and location, so we can all eat some good BBQ!

John Miliunas
06-08-2005, 8:12 PM
Dennis, yeah...Thanks for the info! I sent Zac an email several months ago, but he never responded. Just kinda' figured he didn't like me no moe!:( Kinda' sad to hear Bobby is out of WW, but I guess I don't blame him. :cool:

Dennis Peacock
06-09-2005, 8:20 AM
Thanks for the updates, Dennis, but I can't let you get away that easily. OK, fess up...where's Dr. Zack's BBQ place? Is the BBQ good? I feel a BBQ road trip coming up in my future. Come on, we want a name and location, so we can all eat some good BBQ!

Well Martin,

His bidness is in Bentonville, AR.....and if you is a drivin'....you hafta pass ME to get to him...so....you better stop and say howdy or I'll put enough interstate construction in your way it'll take 3 months to get there. :rolleyes: :p :p :p
I know you'll probably fly there....but at least wave at me when you fly over. ;)

Dr. Zack used to travel around the U.S. as one of the top judges for BBQ cookoff's. So, I too am interested in tasting his cookin'. There a really good BBQ place very near me...called "The Hog Pen" and boy is it ever GOOD!!!!!!
I'll see if I can get the name of his bidness and an address fer ya.

Jim Becker
06-09-2005, 9:26 AM
His bidness is in Bentonville, AR.

Kewel!! I expect to be returning there again in the recent future on bid'ness...and will have to check his place out. When you find out the details, please post!!