PDA

View Full Version : Do angles count thread

Dale Bonertz
11-12-2013, 5:26 PM
Why can I only get the first 30 responses? I see they are up to 48 but I cannot get them to read. Peculiar.

Eric Gourieux
11-13-2013, 12:23 AM
Same with me....

Ben Darrah
11-13-2013, 8:00 AM
I had this problem on a couple other threads. Go to the top right corner and hit the drop down menu for display. Click on "Linear Mode." Don't know why this has fixed the problem for me in the past, but it did. Good Luck.

Dale Miner
11-13-2013, 8:03 AM
Why can I only get the first 30 responses? I see they are up to 48 but I cannot get them to read. Peculiar.

This board is the only one I know of with this quirk.

At the top of every page is a list of the entries on the post. The entries that you have not read will have a shaded box next to them. The ones you have read the box will be clear.

Now the quirt: For some reason, there will be an indent and a line that reads "more replies below current depth". Those replies will not show when going thru the pages and scrolling the replies. In order to see those replies, one has to click on the line with the "more relies", and then those replies in that direction will be available. It is possible that there will be more than one "more replies" line in a thread, and each one of those lines has to be clicked on separately to see the entries on that line.

Also, probably unique to my tablet, trying to enter a reply with quote is way more that challenging as the cursor wants to jump up into the quote about every twenty keystrokes.

Dale Bonertz
11-13-2013, 9:22 AM
They do not even come up on the scroll thing on top. Or a more replies, I'll try what Ben said. I figured out that I can get to them by clicking the little arrow to the right of say your response, Dale (this arrow is way to the right of the page). Thanks.

Dale Bonertz
11-13-2013, 9:26 AM
Thanks Ben, that worked.

Dale Miner
11-13-2013, 10:24 AM
I had this problem on a couple other threads. Go to the top right corner and hit the drop down menu for display. Click on "Linear Mode." Don't know why this has fixed the problem for me in the past, but it did. Good Luck.

Learned something new. Linear mode fixed it. This has been an issue of aggravation on SMC for me since joining. Thanks

Ben Darrah
11-13-2013, 10:43 AM
Your Welcome, It's nice to actually be able to help for once instead of just asking for advice.