PDA

View Full Version : LaGuna Tools tech support, excellent experience

terry mccammon
11-11-2013, 3:04 PM
Hi

I had a problem with my LaGuna SUV14 bandsaw. Two of the ceramic guides "disappeared" from the guide block. Also, I had a problem a month or more ago that I took care of but wanted to understand what happened. The point is that I called LaGuna tech support, spoke with a very polite admin person who took my name and the general problem and in about 25 minutes I had Brian on the phone who put replacement blocks on order at no charge, which was pretty neat as my saw is well over a year old. Then he walked me through the correct fix for the problem I had experienced.
I post this because first of all first class service should always be acknowledged but also I know that there have been concerns about Laguna service based on some problems in the past. In this case, and in my experience, the service is about as good as it can get.

And there you have it.

Terry

Sam Murdoch
11-11-2013, 5:41 PM
You confirm my first impressions of dealing with Laguna when I purchased my 14"SUV. Good that they are being consistent. Thanks for the update.

Rick Fisher
11-12-2013, 4:13 AM
Nice to see this post.. I have dealt with Laguna and had good service as well.

Mike Wilkins
11-12-2013, 9:19 AM
I did'nt post about it at the time, but I also received timely response and excellent advice for a bandsaw concern with the ceramic guides. Laguna customer since 2001 and never had a concern with customer service. Will purchase from them again.