PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit *PIC*

Ken Salisbury
06-04-2005, 7:57 AM
Wes Newman dropped by The Old Rebel Workshop yesterday evening. We sat around and talked woodworking in general. Wes had made me some computer generated patterns for tongue drum tops and some curly maple pen blank material which were greatly appreciated. He left with a slab of curly cherry and some Deft.

As you can see we also had a couple of http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/lilbud.gif's

Richard Wolf
06-04-2005, 8:07 AM
Sounds like you both got a good deal and had some smiles!!

Richard

Wes Newman
06-04-2005, 8:31 AM
Ken, Thanks for the sit down. I really enjoyed our time. Now whatever shall I do with that curly cherry slab.:rolleyes: Next time It's at my place with the grill fired up. See you then.

John Miliunas
06-04-2005, 8:40 AM
As always, it's GREAT to have a fellow Creeker visit! (And doesn't hurt to share a couple cold ones! :) ). Looks like you guys had a good time, but I want to hear more about those patterns! Ken's recent thread really has me intrigued and even LOML thought it might be a cool idea for Grandkid gifts!:) :cool:

Ken Salisbury
06-04-2005, 8:50 AM
but I want to hear more about those patterns! Ken's recent thread really has me intrigued and even LOML thought it might be a cool idea for Grandkid gifts!:) :cool:

I am always willing to share:

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/Tongue Drums.pdf

John Miliunas
06-04-2005, 9:40 AM
Ken, you're the BEST!!!!:D And, thanks to Wes for sharing with Ken, as well. Wow, what a GREAT community!:) PDF file to be saved and filed for, at least, two drums now, plus another by Christmas!:) :cool:

Jim Becker
06-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Looks like you had a great time, Ken and Wes!!

Roy Wall
06-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Good stuff fellas........this is cool for sure!!!!

Brad Hammond
06-04-2005, 11:03 AM
is that wes??? or brad paisley???????????????????

Fred Voorhees
06-04-2005, 11:14 AM

That is what I have been wondering for a long time!!

Wes Newman
06-04-2005, 12:40 PM

Well it looks like the Cat is out of the bag. I thought that I could hide behind this fasad for at least a little longer.;)