PDA

View Full Version : 8" black granite hearts - source?

Steve Busey
10-27-2013, 5:07 PM
Does anyone have a source for 8" black granite hearts, like the 5" from Laserbits? I got a couple in the scrap box when I bought my used laser, and am wondering if they're still avbl?

Thanks in advance!

Michael Wintermute
10-27-2013, 7:46 PM
I get absolute black marble ones from Lasersketch. They have 5, 8, 10, & 12 inch. They have many shapes ... also granite. (www.lasersketch.com (http://www.lasersketch.com)) No I am just a customer.

Bill Cunningham
10-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Yup.. "I bought a bunch of 8" ones from Lasersketch 6mo ago..They call them 'marble' but their not, their a very fine quality granite that you etch with granite settings not marble settings. Marble uses a lot more power and it you engrave this with marble settings you will ruin it..

Steve Busey
10-28-2013, 8:39 AM
Thanks guys - I knew there had to be another source, but Lasersketch didn't show up in my Google search. Someone needs to teach them about search engine optimization!

Steve McKee
10-28-2013, 8:44 AM
Thanks guys - I knew there had to be another source, but Lasersketch didn't show up in my Google search. Someone needs to teach them about search engine optimization!

That's odd, they show up at the top of the list when I search. Looks like their SEO is working fine.

Steve

Larry Bratton
10-28-2013, 11:03 AM
If you will follow Lasersketch's power and speed setting recommendations for their various materials you will get a good result. They are right on the heading for each item.