PDA

View Full Version : Trotec air assist setting

TAMI WILSON
10-26-2013, 2:21 PM
Mt air assist is not working. thinking I may have inadvertently shut it off but can't find the setting in job control. Can anyone tell me where it might be? Thanks

Scott Shepherd
10-26-2013, 3:27 PM
In the material setting, "air on/off". It's defined by each color.

TAMI WILSON
10-26-2013, 7:25 PM
Yep I found it Scott. The air assist is on but not working so I will have to explore further. Thanks

Scott Shepherd
10-26-2013, 7:54 PM
Yep I found it Scott. The air assist is on but not working so I will have to explore further. Thanks

Tami, what's it doing? How do you know it's not on? It doesn't stay on, it only comes on when it's actually cutting. It can be hard to tell if it's working or not because it doesn't stay running.

TAMI WILSON
10-26-2013, 10:05 PM
I can hear it when it is running. I can turn it on with the control panel but when it engraves it does not come on automatically as it should. I noticed I started getting major flame up whenever I engraved and that is what alerted me to the problem. I am thinking it is something in the software not telling it to come on. I also noticed lately I sometimes have to unplug my usb an replug it in to get the engraver to talk to the computer.

Scott Shepherd
10-27-2013, 8:58 AM
Gotcha Tami, now I understand. You might trying reloading the driver at this point. Sounds like it might be having some issues. If the driver reload doesn't fix it, it's probably time for a call to Trotec.

Make sure you save all your materials before you reload it. They should be safe, but it's a good to backup those material settings.