PDA

View Full Version : Cool product alert for festool junkies...

Michael Dunn
10-24-2013, 7:13 PM
This is not a festool product, but it should be. Or maybe not, they'd probably charge $85 for it. This allows you to use your 36mm hose and CT vacs connected to your tools that have a 27mm DC port. All sanders, domino, Trion, Carvex, etc... Now I don't have to wrap a 27mm hose around my boom arm when switching between sanding or cutting/routing with a 36mm hose.

The fit into the 36mm hose is nice and tight as is the fit around the DC port on the Festools.

$19.45/ea free shipping on eBay. If you're interested visit eBay and type 'festool adapter'.

I have no affiliation with this company. It is merely a product that I think fellow festool junkies will benefit from and appreciate.

Charlie MacGregor
10-28-2013, 2:58 AM
Good Find Michael, Thanks!

Mark Carlson
11-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Just got mine. Thanks for posting.

Charlie MacGregor
11-06-2013, 11:32 PM
I also got one and as a side note, I believe they are non anti-static.

Michael Dunn
11-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Just got mine. Thanks for posting.

Cool. I picked up two. If you have the Rotex RO-150 let me know if it fits loosely. Mine does. It still picks up the dust well though. This product is a big time saver for me. No more switching hoses.

Charlie MacGregor
11-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Perfect fit on all tool as well as hose ends.

Michael Dunn
11-08-2013, 1:07 PM
I also got one and as a side note, I believe they are non anti-static.

I asked the seller if they were AS. They said no. Then I looked at the side of the actual product and I see the AS logo. Not to mention they got back to me again and confirm with the MFG that they are in fact AS.

Sweet! Even better!!!

Charlie MacGregor
11-08-2013, 6:38 PM
I think we were sending parallel e-mails to the seller. I got the same responses back.