PDA

View Full Version : Part needed for Delta Sander

Darrin Davis
10-24-2013, 9:46 AM
I have a delta belt/disc sander model number 52-611 and I am missing the tilt table for the belt part of the sander as shown in the picture. I've checked Delta's website for a replacement table and they are out of stock. Does anyone have a suggestion where to look for one of these. The part number in my owner's manual is 31-401 but on Delta's website it shows it to be 909095 and lists it as a belt table. Thanks!

Chris Padilla
04-10-2014, 7:37 PM
I moved your post to a more appropriate forum.

Doug Garson
04-10-2014, 10:44 PM
I moved your post to a more appropriate forum.

OK why is asking where the op can get a part for a power tool inappropriate for a woodworking and power tool forum? And why would you move a post and not tell the op where you moved it to?

Bruce Page
04-11-2014, 12:41 AM
Doug, Chris moved the post to THIS forum for better exposure. The General Woodworking and Power Tools forum is our busiest, most seen forum.

Doug Garson
04-11-2014, 1:12 AM
Doug, Chris moved the post to THIS forum for better exposure. The General Woodworking and Power Tools forum is our busiest, most seen forum.

OK, I was mistaken and thought he moved it OUT of this forum and couldn't understand why or find where, thanks for the explanation.

Rollie Meyers
04-11-2014, 1:30 AM
Try here: http://www.renovoparts.com/ or join www.owwm.org (http://www.owwm.org),& post a want to buy WTB in their BOYD (Bring Out Your Dead) forum, Ebay may also be a place to look.

Chris Padilla
04-11-2014, 12:31 PM
OK why is asking where the op can get a part for a power tool inappropriate for a woodworking and power tool forum? And why would you move a post and not tell the op where you moved it to?

It was a post, ableit an older one, that was posted in the "Announcements" forum here under the GWW/PT forum and I was doing some clean-up in the "Announcements" forum yesterday and did a lot of shuffling around of threads.

Matt Day
04-11-2014, 2:05 PM
I was doing some clean-up in the "Announcements" forum .

i guess my "Why are there so many threads in the Announcements" thread got deleted. ;-).