PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pearl white Cermark, not on Thermark's website?

Kev Williams
10-23-2013, 5:52 PM
Any idea why? Found it for sale on Ebay (so far) but only in more-than-I-want-to-buy sizes. I also want to try the copper, it's not on Thermark's website either (at least, neither are listed on their "products" pages...

vic casware
10-23-2013, 10:01 PM
Is that Ferro.com? They have LMC-98 white

Kev Williams
10-24-2013, 10:45 AM
LMC-98 is white for glass. Laserbits has an ebay store with pearl white and copper, pearl is # RD-6150, copper is RD-6151. What I want to know is, where are THEY getting it? Neither of these items is listed on Thermark's OR Ferro's product lists! See the pics-- and entering either part number in either website yields "no results". Smallest sizes that Laserbits sells will cost me $375 plus $31 shipping (both bottles will fit in a $5.75 small USPS flatrate box :mad: ) .. a little steep to pay for something I just want to try out. Some smaller sizes or samples would be nice...

Dan Hintz
10-24-2013, 12:13 PM
Call Ferro... they'll send samples.

Gary Hair
10-25-2013, 7:08 PM
Kev,
I just received an email from Sean Weir at Ferro and he confirmed that they do still make and sell pearl and copper and he apologized that their website wasn't updated. I would contact him directly to see if you could get samples. I don't think I should post his email or phone here but if you call Ferro and ask for him I'm sure you'll get what you need.

Gary

Kev Williams
10-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Many thanks guys! :)