PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Parts - Stanley 60 Miter Box

Gary Howorka
10-22-2013, 8:08 PM
Looking for the mounting screws for the bottom of the saw slides where the post mounts with two screws into the cast iron swing arm. Hoping someone has some or knows where to find them.

Thx in advance!

Gary

Brent Aukes
02-12-2014, 9:24 PM
Are you still in need of parts for your Stanley 60 miter box? I may be able to help. I have a Stanley built 60 box, badged as a Powrkraft 100, that I would consider parting out. If interested, let me know. I have 10 bucks in it which is what I would like to get out of it. So, for 10 bucks plus actual shipping, I am willing to send as much or little of this box as you want/need to make yours complete. If you have interest, I can try to get pictures to you for comparison.

Ken Phillips
05-01-2014, 3:45 PM
Are you still in need of parts for your Stanley 60 miter box? I may be able to help. I have a Stanley built 60 box, badged as a Powrkraft 100, that I would consider parting out. If interested, let me know. I have 10 bucks in it which is what I would like to get out of it. So, for 10 bucks plus actual shipping, I am willing to send as much or little of this box as you want/need to make yours complete. If you have interest, I can try to get pictures to you for comparison.

Do you still have this Miter Box? I am not sure what the part is called. It is the metal push button (actually you place your thumb on the box in the front and pull up on this lever) that releases the saw so you can swivel it to the left or right. It also locks the saw at the different angles. It is screwed into the bottom of the box and I think it is spring loaded.