PDA

View Full Version : project for Galoots?

steven c newman
10-22-2013, 4:42 PM
While watching a movie called "OZ, the Great, and Powerful", in the scene where "Oz" meets The Tinkerers, take a CLOSE look at that cart they had. Even take a look at some of the tools they were carrying. I WANT THAT CART! (with the tools, of course:D)

Trying to get info on it.....:confused:

Hilton Ralphs
10-22-2013, 5:30 PM
Going to watch that movie now, thanks Steven.

steven c newman
10-23-2013, 6:46 PM
Might have to do a screen capture of it, if I can figure out how. One of the Tinkerers is shown holding up an 18" wood bodied level, with a small thumbhole at one end. You can even see a yellow-legged tripod in the background. Builder's level, maybe??? Them leather aprons they wore had big pockets, and seemed to have a tool or two stashed inside. Might try to find a little more detail about this.....

Jim Koepke
10-23-2013, 11:08 PM
Might have to do a screen capture of it, if I can figure out how.

I am not sure, but if you have a Mac it is fairly easy. If you have a PC, you may need vid-cap software.

jtk

Hilton Ralphs
10-23-2013, 11:25 PM
If you pause the video, just use the built in SnipIt program. I assign ctrl+shift+s as a shortcut. I use this app every day.

steven c newman
10-25-2013, 2:55 PM
paused the video, looks like the "Cart" is more of a Forge on wheels, complete with a smoke stack. Every scene with the Tinkerers show a few tools of some sort...