PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Job Control 9.4.4

Eddie Castaneda
10-10-2013, 1:02 PM
Has anyone had any issues with changing Lenses and getting at error on Job Control 9.4.4? The Error I get is " Lens can not be used with Active Laser" . I did speak with Tech Support today and said it might be a bug but or it just might be my system not sure. I thought I would ask if anyone else has had said issue.

Ronald Erickson
10-10-2013, 1:11 PM
I'm guessing it has something to do with the Flexx model you are using. Since it has both a CO2 laser and a Fiber Laser, are there certain lens sizes that only work with the Fiber and/or CO2?

Eddie Castaneda
10-10-2013, 1:19 PM
Ronald from what I've read on the Trotec website there are a few different lenses for the Flexx. I did a post about this Earlier in the year and I was told that CO2 Lenses are a kind of Goldish kind of color and the Fiber ones were kinda clearish...

Dan Hintz
10-10-2013, 3:44 PM
Didn't you have this same problem a month or so ago? What was the solution back then?

What lens are you attempting to use, and with what source?

Eddie Castaneda
10-10-2013, 4:35 PM
Dan I never got a solution to the problem. we ended up doing the project a different way. The only solution that was given to me was to leave it on the Flexx lens and just use the other ones. Just to be sure I used the CO2 lenses with the CO2 laser and the fiber with the fiber laser.

Dan Hintz
10-10-2013, 7:52 PM
So what lens are you attempting to use? Is it possible you have inserted a fiber lens with the CO2 tube selected (or vice versa)?