PDA

View Full Version : CorelDraw Macros

Mike Null
10-07-2013, 6:47 AM
This link will take you to some very interesting CD macros. Some free, others for a reasonable fee.

They can be used on only one computer.

http://corelvba.com/index.php?pages=var_1

Larry Bratton
10-10-2013, 11:59 AM
I think Alexander Penkin is the author of many macros on the Macromonster site. The rhinestone software looks familiar and the idea of only one computer per install is how that one operates. In other words, if you buy it and then you lose the software through a computer hard drive crash etc., you have to buy it again. Thanks for posting it Mike, some new macros there.

Ruben Salcedo
10-10-2013, 1:12 PM
Larry,

you're correct he is or was the developer provider of the rstone and other macros for Macromonster, I said was becouse at Alexandres web site used to be a reference to Macromonster and now I don't see it, perhaps he still is, also Alexander offers 2 activations in some Macros like in Variables Tools 2 for the price of one.

Ruben

Mike Null
10-10-2013, 4:47 PM
Actually, we need to thank Ruben as he posted it on another forum where I saw it and posted it here.

Ruben Salcedo
10-10-2013, 6:39 PM
There is no need to thank me, after all you are the one that posted it here... and is totally fine with me, Mike.

Ruben

Mike Null
10-11-2013, 8:12 AM
I had a question about the latest macro and sent Alexander an email which was answered promptly.

Ruben Salcedo
10-11-2013, 11:42 AM
A sign of good customer support...