PDA

View Full Version : laserworks v6

michael christofaro
09-25-2013, 11:07 PM
I was hoping someone could help me out with this. bought my first laser and it uses laserworks v6, I can do everything pretty good on it except people's photos. I am totally lost. it is a 50 watt laser and I am engraving on cherry, birch and soft maple. Thank you for any help!!!

Allen Rawley
09-26-2013, 5:35 AM
I was hoping someone could help me out with this. bought my first laser and it uses laserworks v6, I can do everything pretty good on it except people's photos. I am totally lost. it is a 50 watt laser and I am engraving on cherry, birch and soft maple. Thank you for any help!!!

There are youtube videos on the subject. I like Laser Engraving Photos from Coreldraw.

George M. Perzel
09-26-2013, 6:51 AM
Michael;
There are many, many threads on this subject containing just about anything you want to know on lasering photos. Spend some time reviewing them and then get specific with your questions.
Best Regards,
George
Laserarts

michael christofaro
09-26-2013, 8:56 PM
Thanks, I am have trouble when doing people getting the detail right I don't what adjustments to make with the contrast and brightness.

michael christofaro
09-26-2013, 9:34 PM
Does anyone know if there is software that will do the adjustments automatically. I was reading some on photograv. is there anything else like that out there?

Dan Hintz
09-27-2013, 7:47 AM
ULS has the 1-touch... personally, I would practice a bit more. I think you'll soon find that you can do it by hand and not spend money on an automatic tool.