PDA

View Full Version : Greene and Greene art glass

John Piwaron
09-24-2013, 1:46 PM
Does anyone know of a source for the kind of glass used in Greene and Greene style?

Ralph Boumenot
09-24-2013, 3:13 PM
try this http://www.delphiglass.com/ good prices, good selection, and you don't have to buy humonguos sheets.

Perry Holbrook
09-24-2013, 8:04 PM
Delphi is fine, but if you would rather not buy online and pick out your glass in person, I would think there is at least 1 stain glass shop in a city the size of Milwaukee.

Mac McQuinn
09-24-2013, 8:31 PM
Delphi has a brick front also in Okemos, MI. I've been there several times as my wife does stain glass. They have a very large inventory of glass and the people there are very accommodating. You grab a cart when entering and pick out what you need for your project, an associate cuts it to size, wraps it and returns what's left to glass racks. Another large glass supplier certainly worth looking at is Kokomo Glass, I believe they're the oldest in the U.S.

As far as G&G glass goes there's a advertiser in "American Bungalow" magazine who does this time of work. The lead work technique is very unique in itself, very artistic. I've been to several G&G homes and feel this lead technique really stands out and is very well done.
Good luck in your search.
Mac

Delphi is fine, but if you would rather not buy online and pick out your glass in person, I would think there is at least 1 stain glass shop in a city the size of Milwaukee.