PDA

View Full Version : LSU vs. Georgia

Paul McGaha
09-24-2013, 8:24 AM
Pretty big game coming up this Saturday (9-28-13). A real test for both teams I guess. LSU lost (11) players to the NFL from last years team. The young guys seem to be playing well though. The passing game seems to be better than it's been in years. I'm hopeful.

Hold that Tiger!!!

Stephen Cherry
09-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Is that a grudge match? I only can get interested in sports if there is a grudge to settle. (unc vs duke- something like that)

Michael Dedon
09-24-2013, 4:10 PM
This LSU offense is far and away better than any Baton Rouge has seen in quite a few years. But the whole team needs that killer instinct and they will need it against Georgia. The defense is almost back to where it needs to be. Here in Baton Rouge the loss of all those players from last year is hardly spoken of now. And 'Bama doesn't seem to have a tough enough schedule to bone up for the Tigers when they come calling.. Paul, Hold onto that Tiger spirit. We lived in Kentucky for 14 years and my wife kept her season tickets and flew back to BR for the games. If you try that, give us a call...

Joe Tilson
09-26-2013, 8:57 AM
Georgia is quick, they gave our Clemson tigers a fit, but things worked out. My Vols are going to get killed again this year. I think LSU can handle them.

Paul McGaha
09-28-2013, 8:11 PM
Congratulations Georgia Bulldogs. They played well and deserved the win. A good game.

PHM

Michael Dedon
09-29-2013, 9:21 AM
LOML is a rabid Tiger fan and watched the game at her mother's house next door. Ten minutes after the game I heard the door open and she appeared in the doorway and just said " WOW, What a game!" Well done, both teams.