PDA

View Full Version : Home from Canada!

Bill Grumbine
05-31-2005, 4:55 PM
Greetings all

Well it was a long trip, but it was a fun one too, with lots of excitement, meeting a lot of great folks up there in the Great White North, etc. The folks in the club up there could not have been nicer, and we all had a great time together over two days. We also got to help the Canadian economy out quite a bit while visiting Niagra Falls, and SWMBO and the girls toured several of Toronto's attractions while I was spinning wood.

Now I have a lot of grass to cut (it did not stop growing while we were away) and other woodworking to catch up on before my customers burn me at a custom turned stake. It was a lot of fun, and I would be glad to do it again.

Oh, and you never know what might happen while you are away from home. As we came into the driveway this afternoon, I spotted a gorilla - a big yellow gorilla! - sitting in front of the shop! More work to do! :cool:

Bill

Bill

Ron Journeau
05-31-2005, 11:06 PM
Glad you enjoyed your trip, Bill, and also happy to see that you all made it home safely. I am sure the club in Pickering will remember your spinning tales for a long while.

Ron