PDA

View Full Version : Baileigh Industrial edgesander update.

Bill Wyko
09-17-2013, 8:12 PM
Ok, now I have some time on this machine. I can now say that I am as happy as can be, this thing has made so many projects so much easier and faster than I had ever imagined. As many of you know, I own a mobile electronics business that does woodworking as well. Because of this we use tools in a vastly different way than you would normally come across. From cabinets, to custom door panels, to box building, this tool has become an essential part of the type of work we do. The oscillating feature works extremely well, the dust collection pick up works very well even with a cheapo dust collector. I'm still using the first belt it came with, its wear has been minimal. All in all I really can't say anything bad about this machine. If you build any kind of cabinet or type of long or even short projects, you should definitely consider one of these as an addition to your tool arsenal. This has made so many projects go so much faster. Thanks very much to Baileigh, SMC and above all, the members that voted for me in the contest. This machine has made a difference.

Keith Outten
09-18-2013, 8:56 AM
Bill,

Thanks for the follow up on the Baileigh edge sander. Years ago I purchased the cheapest 6" by 80" edge sander that existed at the time and I am still using the sander today. It's time to start looking for a replacement and I have recently been looking at the Baileigh catalog at the sander you have. I have a Baileigh horizontal metal cutting saw and one of their bending machines, both have exceeded my expectations so I expect the edge sander to be a top notch machine as well.

Congratulations again for winning the Baileigh Box Contest......

Bill Wyko
09-20-2013, 7:34 PM
Something else too, the people at Baileigh are just great. Always a good conversation & they are genuinely interested in what I call for.