PDA

View Full Version : Got some bassin' in this weekend!

Fred Voorhees
05-30-2005, 1:07 PM
While down in the Cape May,NJ area visiting my youngest brother Mark for the holiday weekend, we used quite a bit of the time towards hunting down some prime bass fishing lakes and ponds. In the past, fresh water fishing down there, well to put it bluntly, sucked. He has since found out about some supposed prime bass fishing spots and when we checked them out, they were paydirt!

Mark "skunked" me on the first day at some sand pits, but we both hit paydirt at this small pond at the end of a cul-de-sac in this upscale trailer park in the area. Oh yeah, the scenery along the pond was just as nice as the fish we were catchin'! HeHe

Fred Voorhees
05-30-2005, 1:12 PM
Yeah, the scenery! The smell of coconut oil was overwhelming.....but nice! That's me with the biggest one I caught all weekend.

Jim Becker
05-30-2005, 3:00 PM
Nice piece of Bass you caught there, Fred! :) Tasty, too. 'Glad you had a good time...I remember you mentioned you'd be going down there for some fishing.

Jack Wood
05-30-2005, 4:14 PM
If you like bass you might enjoy this pic.:)

John Shuk
05-31-2005, 8:04 PM
was there a fish in that picture somewhere?

Jeff Sudmeier
06-01-2005, 8:16 AM
I like that you and the scenery color coordinated! Her towel matches your shirt! :)

Fred Voorhees
06-01-2005, 8:03 PM
I like that you and the scenery color coordinated! Her towel matches your shirt! :)
Actually Jeff, that is my brother with the coordinated shirt - you know, the "handsomer" guy.